Our number one need is capital. Our goal is to raise $220,000 to cover build-out, create awareness materials, and cover our initial operating expenses. Here's how you can help:
- Partner with us financially (contributions are tax-deductible as we are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization).
- Help man a booth at farmers markets, holiday markets, churches, etc. to gain corporate, community and individual support.
- Spread the word to family and friends you think would want to partner with us.
- Give us your best ideas and volunteer your time for future fund raising events.
We want A 2nd Cup to be a good business for a good cause. We plan to raise capital once, and then be an engine to generate funds for survivors. We could use your help in:
- Accounting - to help set up our books and maintain accurate records for the shop and the organization.
- Office Management - to help set up general management, human resources, etc.
- Tax Attorneys - to help with filing our IRS forms, knowledge of tax law.
- Insurance - to insure the shop and its employees.
- Real Estate - to help us secure the very best building for our needs.
We are building our roasting relationships, and we want to provide the very best ethically sourced coffee and baked goods in Houston. Join us if you have experience in:
- Baristas - to help set up our drinks menu and serve coffee at markets.
- Coffee Shop/Restuarant Management - lend your own experience in owning/operating a coffee shop.
- Bakers - to help set up our baked goods menus and bake for markets.
At A 2nd Cup, we are all about second lives. We'd like to carry that through in our furnishing. Let us know if you could lend a hand with:
- Furniture/furnishing donation.
- Furniture reupholstery.
- Furniture repair and refurbishment
- Art for the space.
- Space layout/interior design
Connect with A 2nd Cup on...